Why Airbnb Cleaning and Laundry services are so important?
Clean place and spotless sheets is one of the most important Airbnb cleaning factors that will make or break your reputation of an Airbnb Host and of your Airbnb Listing. Attention to details is paramount when it comes to how your home looks and feels as your new guests step through the door for the first time.
It’s important to understand that while it may be tempting to undertake the cleaning role yourself, there are many benefits of professional Airbnb housekeeping services that need to be considered.
Pareto’s law states that 80% of all outcomes result from 20% of the input. When applying this principle to Airbnb hosting, this law comes into effect in a few different ways. First, it is a fact that 80% of all negative reviews stem from one root source – poor and unprofessional levels of cleanliness during the guests’ stay.
Secondly, it can be looked at from a time-based standpoint. Around 80% of hosts noted that the one task that took up more of their time than anything else was their Airbnb cleaning. When trying to undertake the role of the Airbnb cleaner themselves many hosts waste large periods of their valuable time that can be spent elsewhere.
The benefits of professional short-term rental cleaning
- Better reviews: the cleanliness level just can’t be replicated by a host who is not an experienced and professional cleaner
- More time saved: time is saved to allow the host to focus on other important aspects of their life
- Way less stress! As Airbnb cleaning is time sensitive, especially with some hosts offering minimum 1-night stays, there can be a lot of stress involved in making sure the property is consistently ready and clean on time.
What Airbnb maid services we provide
Don’t undertake the role of the Airbnb cleaner yourself — check out the list of services we provide below.
- Cabinet/ Counter-Top;
- Bin/ Garbage Removal;
- Floor (Vacuum & Mopping);
- Wipe Baseboards;
- Wipe Door Frames;
- Stove top and Oven;
- Fridge and Freezer;
- Replacement of broken/missing kitchenware;
- Window/ Window Panel;
- Floor and Wall Scuff Removal;
- Dusting and Artwork cleaning.
- Bath & Shower;
- Sink(s)/ Sanitizing;
- Toilet & Bleaching;
- Clean Inside and Outside of Cabinets;
- Wipe Windowpane;
- Wall/Floor Scuff Removal.
Bedroom & Guest Areas
- Bed Making / Remove and Wash Dirty Linen/Towels;
- Supply new sets of Linen and Towels;
- Wipe surfaces;
- Vacuum Floor / Furniture;
- Trash Removal;
- Staging the unit as per specifications;
- Floor Vacuuming & Mopping;
- Wipe Baseboards;
- Wipe Doors/Frames;
- Clean Furniture in rooms.
- Duvet Covers;
- Blankets & Comforters;