When your Airbnb guests arrive, the first impression is a big deal. Airbnb Welcome Book is your chance to help them feel at home from the minute they step through the door. A comprehensive guide where they can find all they might need is the key. In addition, by having a nicely filled-out Airbnb guest book, you can save your time on answering the same questions over and over (for example, Wi-Fi password, local supermarkets, restaurants and entertainment or parking information).
Just imagine how valuable it is to anticipate any possible problems or issues before they arise and provide your guests with step-by-step instructions on the best way of dealing with them – just in case.
As you can see, Airbnb welcome book is an easy and effective way to build up guest loyalty and relieve you from extra messaging with your guests.
We are ready to deal with the process of creating your Airbnb guest books:
- First, we make up a plan;
- Then we get your approval, asking for additional information you would like to add;
- Our team hires professional copywriters to brush up the text a little bit: make is nicely structured, easy-to-read and highly informative;
- We also deal with the design and order printing services;
- The section about entertainment, sight-seeing and transportation is going to be extremely valuable: you are highly likely to get positive reviews from your guests;
- You get the ready product: professional, attractive and useful. From now on your guests get all the necessary information from this binder and electronic copy and can share their great experience of staying at your place.
Messaging your guests and answering the same questions every time can be so time-consuming. Our goal is to free you from the hassle of creating an Airbnb Welcome Book and make your guests fully satisfied with their booking choice.
So, now you know why Airbnb Welcome Book is a must-have and may be wondering how we compose it. Here is a summary of the sections we normally use:
1. The welcome page
On the first page list the most important information that your visitors should read upon arrival. Make the welcome page nicely structured and easy to read, avoid long explanations, just provide the following facts:
- Access code and step-by-step instructions on how to enter and how to lock your property;
- Parking details;
- Wi-Fi network name and password;
- Your contact info (a few options);
- Emergency services phone numbers;
- Any additional information you find extremely important.
Attract the attention of your guests to this first page. Even if they won’t read the rest, this one should always be in front of their eyes.
2. House rules
Even if you have sent this prior to arrival, it is useful to place house rules in your Airbnb welcome book once again. Some of the rules may not be obvious and your guests may want to read this information later during their stay.
3. A comprehensive how-to’s to appliances and electronics
Never leave your guests wondering or frustrated due to being unable to use your devices. Things that are obvious to you may not be obvious to your guests. If you don’t want extra messages and calls, give a short instruction on how to use:
- Smart locks (if any);
- Washer and dryer;
- Kitchen appliances;
This section is very important and will help you avoid unpleasant surprises like negative reviews due to a problem that could have been easily resolved.
4. Local transportation
Provide schedules, directions and general tips on public transport, taxi, regional buses and trains. You may want to include check-out information too.
5. Entertainment ideas, restaurants nearby, supermarkets and any additional information
To get inspired, ask your guests what they liked most about their stay and the city. Use tourist website information, add flyers, brochures or other promo materials if you wish.
Keep your Airbnb guest welcome in a highly visible location: for example, on the coffee table or a kitchen table. Tell guests about the welcome book during check-in.