How can Airbnb listing management and SEO help to boost your property views and booking rates?
In case you have been wondering about tips and tricks on how to make your property list higher on Airbnb, we’ve got some insights for you. Airbnb listing management is one of the most important options available. The idea is to edit your listing according to the internal Airbnb search engine algorithms. It works similar to those of global search engines like Google.
The information in the listing is analyzed with the help of logical rules, artificial intelligence (AI) and data processing. The service considers a number of factors, like information from the user profile, trip details, filters, etc and compares them with listing details. Each listing gets a value, which affects its position in search results.
This way users see matching listings on top and it will likely result in increased booking rates of Airbnb SEO-optimized listings.
In a nutshell it looks quite simple and can be carried out on your own: you need to find out what Airbnb values the most to get your listing rank higher. However, hosts may face certain difficulties in Airbnb vacation rental SEO. It takes a lot of time, especially if you are new to it, and there are no guarantees you will succeed without professional support. Masterhost is here to help.
What services does Airbnb listing management include?
A team of Airbnb SEO specialists begins working on your listing. It all starts with the strategy development:
- Competitors’ listing analysis: search for leading Airbnb listings, analysis of their optimization strategies;
- Optimization of pictures in the listing (visual optimization);
- Text optimization: description improvements, search for keywords to promote the listing, optimization according to the most popular keywords in search results;
- Heading optimization, improved click-through rate of headings and titles;
- Guest relationship management in order to receive more positive reviews, providing responds to customer reviews;
- Price optimization;
- Booking calendar improvements: minimization of response time;
- Active use of the Wishlist opportunities;
- And much more.
Key reasons to perform a Airbnb listing management and SEO with Masterhost
1. We understand the limitations for Airbnb SEO, but help your listing perform at its maximum.
Sure, there are factors that cannot be changed. They include guest’s needs, location, previous listing clicks, trip criteria, availability, booking duration or number of guests. Nevertheless, there are lots of factors that can be changed: description, pictures, price, host response time, number of positive reviews, pre-approvals, booking requests, instant booking, and more
Our job is to make sure your listing appears at the top of the list for those guests who are ready to book.
2. We prove that delegation can (and must!) be effective.
Airbnb listing management and SEO starts from a thorough research. It takes a great chunk of time, especially if you are new to it: analytic tools, compiling reports and comparison tables, map markups, calculations and so on. These activities are followed by making up a strategic plan and fulfilling it.
Our team has years of experience is building right strategies for Airbnb property owners to help them increase their bookings and earn more. On your own, you are likely to spend weeks gathering this information – especially if this is not the only thing on your plate. Delegate this task to us to get fast and reliable results.
Airbnb listing management & SEO is a valuable investment: sign up with MasterHost to be able to increase your click-through rates, booking rates and, as a result, maximize your profit.